Get My Books Here

San Jose's Darlings - GR

San Jose's Darlings

Marcuria's End - GR

Marcuria's End

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FREE FREE FREE - Marcuria's End Free Through 1/16


Don't you just love the word free? I know I sure do!

And don't you just love book marketing? Oh boy, do I ever! It's like waking up in the morning with a python wrapped around your throat.

Forgive me for sounding a bit jaded, but book marketing is so gross and slimy. It's like regular marketing on steroids, as it takes certain strategies and selling techniques and amplifies them to a more ferocious degree than your average company (that doesn't really believe in doing traditional marketing anyway) would ever care to attempt.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that Marcuria's End is now free through the 16th. Please share this news with friends. That would be extremely helpful and much appreciated. Thank you.

And, since I'm Mr. Wonderful, here are some Amazon links:

US

UK

Canada

Australia

Germany

France

Japan

Spain

Italy

India

Brazil

Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment