Get My Books Here

San Jose's Darlings - GR

San Jose's Darlings

Marcuria's End - GR

Marcuria's End

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Excerpt #4 - San Jose's Darlings

“Then what is this solution of yours?”
Bubblehump places his elbows on the table. “Look at me, Robert.”
My head lifts, and my eyes dance around his face and the room.
“Look at me!”
Those unnerving, dark eyes are wreathed in shadow. Meeting them takes all the willpower I have. When I manage it at last, his eyes bore into me, shredding every layer of my being until they reach my core.
“Are you ready to go down this road?” Bubblehump asks. “Are you ready to believe that which will dash your preconceptions of reality? Once I begin, I won’t have you dashing off the moment you get scared. Can you agree to this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment