Get My Books Here

San Jose's Darlings - GR

San Jose's Darlings

Marcuria's End - GR

Marcuria's End

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My YouTube Channel





Eeeek!!! Hide the women and children! That visage is ghastly! Thanks, YouTube, for freeze-framing my face like that. You know, there are people with sensitive tummies out there who might hurl once they glimpse this image. If you are one of those people who had an unfortunate accident because of this, allow me to offer my deepest apologies.

Well, I suppose I should "talk up" my YouTube channel after that glowing endorsement. The downside is always going to be that you're going to have to look at my rat-face if you want to digest the content, so hopefully the content I offer will be interesting enough to outweigh the extreme disgust you will feel from looking at me. My aim really is to provide interesting content, and I am capable of doing that. I'm always going to have trouble speaking, and it's going to take me a few videos to get used to doing them, but I will do my best to be as entertaining as possible.


Content


This channel will feature performances (I'll have to work my way up to doing this) and discussions on topics that I wouldn't normally feature in this writing blog. Some of the topics will include:

- behind-the-scenes looks at my books.

- thoughts on works of fiction (movies, games of all shapes and sizes, books)

- mental illness: In order to foster compassion and understanding for others like me, I want to give people an inside look into the life of a mentally-ill person, and I want to talk about some of the issues and struggles surrounding my attempts to integrate myself into society.

- the publishing industry

- writing topics

- spirituality


And so much more!

Doing these videos will be really help me personally, and I will do my best to make them interesting for everyone who's interested in the work I do. If there's anything you want me to talk about, just comment on this post, email me, or contact me through Facebook or Twitter.

As always, thanks for your support, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment