Get My Books Here

San Jose's Darlings - GR

San Jose's Darlings

Marcuria's End - GR

Marcuria's End

Monday, July 1, 2013

“Allow Me to Introduce Myself”

Hola!

My name is Joshua Steelman, and I am addicted to writing. Cheesy opening, I know, but it’s an icebreaker. I am an aspiring novelist with one completed manuscript and another needing a final revision. After I’m finished with the second novel, I’ll focus on publishing these in various formats.

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, allow me to get to more boring stuff: the purpose of the blog and my grandiose plan for world domination…er…I mean my vision for this blog.

Between this blog, my public Facebook page, and Twitter, I really want to create a nice community where I can easily get your feedback and criticisms of my work and then have the ability to discuss it with you. Even though my shyness can be severe, I want to be as accessible as possible, and this is the best way for me to do that.

What you’ll find on my blog: samples of my work, explorations of writing issues and tips, news about my upcoming novels and where to buy them, and more. Not much more, just more.

While I feel silly about promoting my public Facebook page without having anything published yet, feel free to “like” it. I will use that page to post quick messages. You can contact me there as well as on Twitter.




Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment